How do we define successful results?
Envision graduates master academic subjects, making it possible to:
- Meet the University of California’s A-G Requirements.
- Pass the California High School Exit Exam.
- Show proficiency on the California Standards Tests.
- Perform successfully on college entrance exams.
- Use core competencies required to perform the role of a college student: inquiry, analysis, research, and creative expression in core content areas.
- Use 21st Century Leadership Skills: Communicate Powerfully, Think Critically, Collaborate Productively, and Complete Projects Effectively.
- Participate in at least one Workplace Learning Experience in which they do real work and complete a project that not only benefits their workplace, but demonstrates their ability to use leadership skills as well as inquire, analyze, research, or express themselves creatively in the workplace.
- Recognize and acknowledge growth, accomplishments and successes as well as areas of future growth and development.
- Revise work to proficiency based on feedback from teachers and peers.