A unique system of student assessment
Our system, called the College and Career Ready Student Assessment System, ensures that students are truly prepared for college and career success – and in so doing, acts as a leverage point for transforming what and how they learn. As a strategic lever it also transforms teachers’ instructional practices and the school’s learning culture. We take a systems approach because only with everyone moving together can we produce transformative results.
Listen to what a teacher and an administrator have to say about working with Envision Learning Partners:
“Thanks so much for your help…our school is moving places and we wouldn’t have been able to do this without your help!” – Priti Johari, Redesign Administrator, Chelsea Public Schools
As your transformation partners, we offer you:
- Results: students who can demonstrate, who know subjects deeply, who have not only knowledge but skills, who know and also do and reflect
- Experienced educators as coaches and partners
- Well-developed training, tools and technology that make it possible to change your school’s practices and results
- A holistic approach that focuses not just on students but on the teachers, leaders, and the culture and school systems that surround and support them
- A demonstration of the Common Core State Standards in teaching and assessment
Eight reasons we’re worth it:
- We have experience and demonstrated results, with 3 schools full of teachers and students who can show what success really looks like.
- The ELP team is made up of people who have played a key role in developing the model, and we also have external validation by academic experts (from Stanford University).
- We have tools and strategies that you can act on immediately to create improvement.
- Our work is already aligned with Common Core standards.
- We have a specific focus on developing and assessing 21st century skills.
- More focused on graduation assessment system – portfolio and defense – not just assessment of individual projects.
- Year-round, side-by-side, collaborative PD/coaching in addition to upfront training.
- Tangible tools (performance tasks, rubrics) and technology platform to make this assessment work scalable/manageable.
To learn more about working with us, contact Rachel Maida, Program Manager at Envision Learning Partners: firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 451-2415.